Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 4, 2007

Dear Journal,
Today I have had a good day!!! It is one of my classmates birthday!!! I am happy for her!!! Well today I am going to talk to you about where I want to live when I am older!!! The place where I want to live when I am older is Columbus, Ohio!!! This town is my hometown!!! So I want to live there for a few years the I want to live in Los Angeles, California!!! I have always wanted to live in Los Angeles, California because I thought that it would be fun to go and meet a bunch of stars!!! There is one other palce that I would like to live in!!! The place in Oklahoma is Altus, Oklahoma!!! I think that Oklahoma is a beautiful place and that is why I want to live there!!! Well I guess there is a couple more of places that I want to live!!! There is in Florida or in Phoenix, Arizona!!! I want to live there because I want to work with one of the top animal police cops and I want to work at the ASPCA!!! Well that is all I have to say on where I want to live when I am older!!!

No comments: