Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30, 2007

Dear Journal,
Today I am going to talk to you about how depression has affected people in college. I read this article One kid killed himself becuase he thought that the reason everyone around him was depressed was because of him. And that the reason everyone hated eachother and things like that was becauseof him. Police and other investigators are trying to figure out if the reason the kid at Virginia Tech went off on that shooting was because of depression or something else? They think that the Virginia Tech shooting will be increased over the years and will effect the mental counsling in the campus.
Also I am going to talk about some other stuff like this deadly mall shooting. All they heard was this man screaming at his daughter and it just seemed that he was mad at his daughter. It was very sad. I can't mention other stuff that was said on there. Well that is all I have to say for now. Bye!!!

No comments: